Professional, high quality, cost-effective, and time-efficient. Providing the reliable input and troubleshooting ability that only financial professionals can provide. Active at all levels of the funding hierarchy.
Roy Franc Baas
- Principal and Senior Consultant, Banking and Business Consultants
- Chairman, Institute for Business Finance & Management
- Lecturer, Instructor, Professional Trainer
- Judicial Expert in Banking and Finance
- Adjunct Professor of Finance and Management
- Senior Instructor of Finance, University of Colorado at Boulder
Our Focus and Services
- Financial Advice, Representation, Coaching
- Business Plans and Loans
- Business Formations
- General Business Consulting
- Contracts, Agreements, Transactions
- Venture Capital
- Business Assistance Programs
- Banks, BIDCOs, S&Ls
- Financial Negotiations & Settlements
- Litigation Support
- Expert Testimony
- Management and Financial Seminars
Independent Objective Advice
- How to best finance business needs
- Building a business plan or financial proposal
- Documenting business transactions, agreements and contracts
- Solving financial management problems
- Forming a new business
- Settling a debt or other financial obligation
- Forensic investigation and analysis of financial matters
- Handling creditor relations during difficult financial times
- Raising capital or obtaining business loans.
Banking and Business Consultants was formed in 1989 by Roy Franc Baas, during the height of the oil-related depression in Louisiana. The deep recession created opportunities and a need for professional crisis-management services to address the explosion of failures and near-failures developing in previously stable business enterprises. Business people were being forced to deal with lenders and regulatory agencies more often and with less favorable results than any business negotiations they had formerly experienced. Baas assembled a team of financial professionals, most with extensive backgrounds in financial institutions, to provide expertise in financial management where business owners had limited or no experience.
This initial effort evolved over the years into a full-service financial consulting firm specializing in advice and representation, coaching, business planning, capital and debt placements, litigation support, and the other services described at this site.